Creating 3D objects



I started out by creating a rectangle with the top view. 

There I could pin point the hollow circles. 
Now it was about finding the the rectangle for the second wall of the object. 

EXTRUDE! 


In order to make sense of the holes. [booleandifference] was used. I noticed there was a difference so 
highlighting both circle curves you extrude a second curve but with a depth 5 points less than the surface. 



Now selecting the next piece that will rise. Creating a 


I have Extruded! and looking for the dimension to which I will take [Booleandifference] 


Creating points for the decreasing. 

[Booleandifference]

Creating those [Chamfer]s



COMPLETED!




Comments

  1. oh my god I was having a hard time with this. Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Anamorphic Chess Pieces Prelims

Castle Project!!