Castle Project!!





This is my outro, instead of an intro.


I enjoyed getting to do this at the end, unfortunately I could not make it to the first class due to critical illness, still giggling in shock about cancer. lol.

Okay so this took zero time, after so much practice I feel super great. I mocked this castle, this eventual floating castle within an hour. It was too fast that I did not save for a render. However I did manage to take these 6 snaps before taking a break (inevitably to find someone booted me off and I lost all my work.) Choices.



Save you work!







The plane was too flat. Decided to make it floating.







So I wanted a render, and wanted to do something while I taught fenn some things.



Because its in mm, the render looks ridiculous. The grass is the same size as the door. Learning.....



FIN.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Anamorphic Chess Pieces Prelims